Print Media have achieved certification for level 2 Sustainable Green Print (SGP) through the Printing Industries of Australia. We are proud to have met all the requirements needed for level 2 accreditation. Below you will find a link to SGP. This will direct you to the Printing Industries SGP page.
PrintMedia is committed to managing environmental matters as an integral part of our business planning and decisions. This environmental policy has been developed up to the SGP level 2 standard. Our commitment extends to the manufacturing facility, our surrounding environment and our ability to contribute to the greater environment in which our products and operations extend.
PrintMedia will endeavour to comply with applicable environmental legislation standards, industry codes of practice and procedures that we subscribe to. We strive for continuous improvement through the development of specific programs to address the environmental impacts and costs of our activities, products and services and will achieve this by:
- Developing and maintaining an EMS that will enable us to set and review environmental objectives and targets, and document and monitor our overall environmental performance.
- Management of environmental systems will be adequately resourced, and staff hired and trained, where necessary, to ensure policy compliance.
- We commit to prevention of pollution, focusing on minimising release of contaminants into the environment and efficient use of raw materials to conserve natural resources.
- We commit to continuously improve our prevention of pollution practices by regularly monitoring our waste levels and educating our employees on methods to reduce waste and improve recycling practices.
- We will comply with all relevant environmental laws (such as the Waste Avoidance and Resource Recovery Act 2001, the Protection of the Environment Operations Act 1997 and the Environmentally Hazardous Chemicals Act 1985) and will ensure that legal responsibilities will be updated regularly.
- We will communicate our commitment to environmental quality and to our company’s environmental performance to our employees, vendors, customers, and external stakeholders.
- Management at all levels of PrintMedia is responsible for ensuring that this policy is communicated and adhered to by all employees and subcontractors, and that it is made available to interested members of the public.